UK - Butterflies LTD non profit organisation REGISTERED AT UK Register of Learning Providers
United Kingdom 11th - 13th July 2019
Place: United Kingdom, Bradford
The Training "Using the Non-Governmental Cooperation Platform in the implementation of international projects" for 30 participants. The mobility training focused on the international cooperation and online co-operational platform including O3 materials cooperation.
The mobility lasted 3 days, from 11th of July till 13th of July in Bradford, United Kingdom.
We were working in the groups, divided into focus groups, planning an international event, workshop, test and evaluation in reference to design products.
Specific training objectives:
• dissemination and exploitation of project results to the activities of partners and NGO organisations in partner countries
• raising the level of knowledge and skills of the participants in the thematic areas
• acquaint the participating leaders of non-governmental organisations and youth trainers with a new tool, thanks to which they will be able to reach young people more easily, including young people from disadvantaged and marginalised communities (BME groups) (in the form of a Non-Governmental Cooperation Platform)
The participants of the training were representatives of:
• partner organisation from Poland - 10 representatives
• partner organisation from Italy- 10 representatives
• partner organisation from the UK - 10 representatives
• other organisations cooperating with project partners from individual countries
Framework training programme
Day 1 Thursday
Introductory session: NGO networking, group integration (using materials developed by partners), exchange of experiences by participants. Presentation of the assumptions of the project and the plan and assumptions of the training. Case study - a task in the field. Discussion about participants' expectations and motivation, initial evaluation, planning foran international project networking and co-operational event which took a place on Saturday, 13th of July
Day 2 Friday
Workshops on the preparation of joint international projects based on and using the Non - Governmental Cooperation Platform with the participation of experts (workshops - team and project work, computer workshops,
Presentations of joint projects (moderated discussion)
Summary: analysis and diagnosis of gaps in the IT solution, identification of needs, evaluation of existing functionalities - catalog of questions and answers for users ,
preparing for an international event
Day 3 Saturday
Design workshop with the use of design scenarios, didactic materials, a compendium of soft skills
Work on Youthpass certificates as part of self-reflection on the learning process.
Evaluation and completion of the training and summary of the day
Thank you for your participation. Enjoy our gallery!